Sundays in Seattle

Welcome to Seattle! Today I want to show you our Fall Colors... Fall here is absolutely incredible. The leaves on the trees are somehow like nothing I've seen before. I wanted to share a collection of photos that I gathered from friends to show you what fall is like here in Seattle, WA. All of these pictures are within easy walking distance of my school. Take a look.


Unknown (November 1, 2009 at 2:22 PM)  

Beautiful. I'm jealous of all the colors! SLO only has two: green and then brown.

Anonymous –  (November 1, 2009 at 6:17 PM)  

Thank you for posting this!! I LOVE FALL!!! Beautiful pix, Jaclyn.

Lindsay (November 2, 2009 at 6:43 AM)  

Wow this makes me really hate Mississippi haha. Who knows maybe next year at this time we will be stationed in washington? {fingers crossed} Love you! This post was beyond amazing! I think I am going to link to it on my blog!

Post a Comment


Followers