Papers and papers galore.

     Woo hoo!! I just finished a 6 page paper on a book that I read in relation to teaching strategies. I am so happy that I was diligent in getting that done. I'm proud of my work, and it feels so good to have one more paper down! Now I'm starting on my next project/paper for my Church in Missions class on what is called an unreached people group (a group of people who have yet to hear the gospel). This paper, although long, will be very interesting to write because I chose my people group to be youth in Panama, and specifically in the city of Colón. In this project we must research the history and cultural distinctives of the people group. From our findings, we are then told to brainstorm and write about effective ways to reach them. Being that Panama is always heavy on my heart, I am hoping that this paper will not only go quickly, but that the topic of discussion will be well addressed. Stay tuned, and I'll let you know how it turns out!


Lindsay (November 13, 2009 at 8:45 AM)  

Oooh I want to read the Panama one!! Send it to me when its done :)

Lindsay (November 13, 2009 at 8:45 AM)  

...I will proof it for you :)

Margaret (November 13, 2009 at 4:35 PM)  

That paper about an unreached people group sounds so interesting. I went to Biola to be a missionary and I love papers like that, haha!

Post a Comment


Followers