A Happy Halloween

Every year for Halloween, I like to get creative with my costume to cut down on the costs of purchasing one. So this year, like every other year, I decided to piece together my own costume. I was the purple Ninja Turtle! My roommate Krissa was Mormon and my roommate Rachael was pregnant Barbie.


For a fun Halloween night, we went to our school's basketball game in costume. It was so fun and we won 64-59! Great game. Be looking on the Northwest University website because our school photographer took our photo and our names at the game! Then us 3 roommates went out to Pagliacci's for some incredible tasting pizza! Then we ran to Safeway to pick up some candy to munch on while watching a chick flick back at the apartment. We didn't actually end up watching a movie because by the time we got home we were all exhausted from the night and wanted to wake up for church early this morning. Church was great by the way. My friend Laurel from my Saturday morning Bible study was baptized today! Praise God! And the pastor brought a great sermon from the book of Revelation. I love Sundays. Rather than today being a day of rest, today will be a day of diligence. I am committed to my homework today, being that yesterday was all relaxation and fun. Happy Halloween and Happy Sunday everyone.

Anonymous –  (November 1, 2009 at 6:16 PM)  

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAH!!!! I love that Krissa was a mormon!!! YES!!!

Post a Comment


Followers