Get the wheels a-rollin

This week is a huge week for me and it leads up to a huge weekend and that huge weekend leads up to a wonderful trip home!! This weekend I am going on a leadership retreat for Timberlake Church. I have been trying to discern now for the past couple of weeks of what I want my involvement to be here at this church with the youth group. I have been helping out with worship and being a leader for the 12th grade girls. This weekend is a chance to get to know all of the leaders involved in this youth mission, and its a great way to see what this place is all about! I am so excited for this retreat. Its at a cabin with snow, tons of food, and great fellowship and games! But since I have committed to this retreat, it means that I will be gone from Thursday-Saturday... meaning 3 days of homework gone. So that is what makes this week a busy busy week. I was up until 3:15am last night finishing up the last touches of my geometry project and finishing up my UPG paper that is due on Thursday (I'll send it to you soon Linds). Today I have already written another paper and when this blog is done, I will start working on the next one. I am so proud of myself and my diligence with my homework lately. Because of it, I will have ZERO homework to take home over Thanksgiving break! Woo hoo for the strength of the Lord to push me on even when all I want to do is sit down and watch an episode of Friends :)


Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas! laaa la laaa la laaaaa.
 

Anonymous –  (November 17, 2009 at 3:37 PM)  

You go, roomie!!!

Post a Comment


Followers