A Special Thanks

Although sometimes I look at my blog and think... burden, I really do love having this blog. Its not only a way to update friends and family, but its something for me to be proud of. I love knowing that this page is full of my own thoughts and writing. I love being able to look back on past entries, especially those of my time in Panama. I love being able to share my Wednesday Bible thoughts with people... just one more way to shine the light of Jesus. :)

So here's a special thanks to my sister Lindsay for getting me into blogging and designing a beautiful web layout that I can be proud of. She's the best. I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful sister to look up to. You should hear of all the times I talk about her. Even when I went shopping today, I picked up several things and said, "Ooh this is SO Lindsay. She would love this." I can't wait to see her again. To laugh and be completely ourselves. To be awkward together and laugh about it. To sip on a vanilla latte in a holiday cup with her. To jam to Christmas music and decorate the house.

I love you, Linds.


Lindsay (November 14, 2009 at 5:01 PM)  

AWW thanks Jacs!! I love this :) I'm so happy that you blog. I ALWAYS look forward to them! I miss you so much and am so excited for Thanksgiving...and vanilla lattes :)

Post a Comment


Followers