A Sunday in Seattle

       Happy Sunday everyone! I'd like to share with you a new idea I have for my blog: Its called Sundays in Seattle. Every day, I am in awe of the beauty of my surroundings. The scenery in Seattle is absolutely breath taking, and although I am not a great photographer, I have been taking pictures to capture the things that I love about where I live. I am so thankful to live in such a beautiful place. I have beautiful green trees surrounding a gorgeous lake. I have a bridge that connects the extravagant city of Seattle to the residential beauty of Kirkland. We have a curious sky that changes all the time that makes the weather very unpredictable.
       So with this new idea of Sundays in Seattle, every Sunday I would like to post a picture of something that I love about this place. This means, for those of you reading my blog in your email, that you will have to actually direct yourself to my blog page in order to see the picture.
       Today I'd like to share with you a picture I captured of the Seattle sky above Lake Washington, which is within easy walking distance of my university. Enjoy. :)


Post a Comment


Followers