The Adivising Appointment!

I'm going to get straight to the point. It went great!!! So I took much time in the morning praying. I wanted to go into my advising appointment feeling at peace with any possible solution. And I was. I truly was at peace. I was going to be ok if they told me that there was nothing they could do and that I would have to transfer for a semester. I was going to be ok. So I prepared well for the meeting. I went in with having typed up every possible option... even if chances of the option happening were slim. I walked into her office and said... "I'm organized but I'm confused." And I gave her a calm smile. I said I'm willing to transfer... I understand that there is only so much you can do. And she said, with a voice a hope that I almost thought not possible... "No you're not transfering... we'll get you a full schedule somehow." She told me that I've worked too hard and fought for this for so long that she was just going to pretty much sign me off on any class that I needed (even though this hasn't really been done before). Whoa. I couldn't believe my ears. We walked around to different professors and got personal permission and signatures for me to take these classes.

So what's happening is... I'm taking classes next semester that I should have been taking in the fall. These classes are supposed to be taken while student teaching, but they said they would make any accommodations necessary for me. And in the fall, I will be able to finish my math endorsement because during that semester, the classes will be offered. So praise God... because I have a full load of 17 credits next semester. People... prayer works.


Lindsay (October 28, 2009 at 6:39 AM)  

Yay! Praise God! It seems like extra amounts of prayer were needed for both of us to get to graduation day :)

Post a Comment


Followers