72 Pencil Structure


What you see here is a structure made of 72 pencils. Mmhmm... 72 pencils. And I was told to make this for my college geometry class. Were we given instructions on how to build this? Nope :) So for the past 5 days or so, I have pretty much been holding my breath because if I breathe too hard, all the pencils will fall over. Can we use glue? Nope. Rubberbands? Nope. This has been very difficult for me because of my unsteady hands. BUT! I think I have finally figured out how to do it. After 5 days of frustrating moments, I've got the solution! It should only take me about 10 minutes. I just need sand in order for this to work. So tomorrow morning I am going to go down to the water to build this 72 pencil structure. :) Its going to be great! And I'll let you all know how it goes.

Lindsay (October 7, 2009 at 10:55 AM)  

Haha thats awesome! I think you should post a picture of the finished product!

Post a Comment


Followers