And She's Back!!!

Hi everyone!! Looks like I'm back again! Its Spring Break and the loads of school have been lifted for a short time, so I've decided to use this as a catalyst to get me back on the blog! I don't even know where to begin. My life on a usual weekly basis consists of Children's Choir, Meetings, Homework loads like you wouldn't believe (including projects, writing lesson plans, and teaching), keeping up with my 3 amazing roommates, keeping up with other great girl friends, Youth Group, Small Group during the week, Worship Practice, and church on Sunday mornings. On top of that I throw on the three important things of keeping up with my family both in California and Washington (and Mississippi!), growing in a healthy relationship with Stephen, and most importantly, keeping in close relationship with the Great Lord Almighty.

Although my life is almost insanely busy, I love every minute of every day. I love what I do in school (even my homework, yes). Each day I become more and more excited about my future. And every day I become closer and closer to God. Its amazing to have a man in my life that strengthens my walk with God every single day and keeps me sane during my crazy Thursdays. The Lord has filled this semester with so many blessings. I am so grateful.

Tomorrow and all this week, I will be giving you updates on what's going on here in the land of good 'ol Turlock (including pictures). Also! Tomorrow is Wednesday, so I'll bring a small word from the Lord to my blog as well. When I get back from Spring Break next Sunday, then I will go into more detail of all that I listed above and what's been happening this semester at school. For now, I'd just like to focus on where I'm at now, and that's with my family at home, sweet home.

PS- HAPPY BIRTHDAY SETH!

Post a Comment


Followers