A New Series!

Stephen has been doing so many sweet things for me, so I decided that he deserves his own section on my blog :)

Everyone who reads my blog knows that I have homework coming out my ears all the time. Stephen has homework too, but he definitely runs out of stuff to do before I am finished with mine. So, in his spare time while I am still finishing up and focusing on homework, he decided to spend it by planning out sweet ideas to surprise me.

Here was something that he did for me probably around a week or two ago:

After one of my really long days of school, he showed up at my apartment door. He told me to dress warm and grab a blindfold. He took me outside and spun me around several times to get me confused about which direction we would be heading. After some time of fully trusting that he would guide me safely (of which he did because I didn't trip once!), he picked up and began to carry me. I had no idea where we were or what was going on. I knew that we had to be on rough ground because he had to pick me up. He was doing all sorts of crazy shuffles with his feet, and I just couldn't figure it out. Well after a few pit stops so that he could set me down and take a rest, he released my blindfold.

And there we were, in the middle of a huge crater in the woods of our favorite trails. He had set up speakers so that we could dance under the stars together. Although we didn't stay long because it was so cold outside, it was the perfect moment to relax me from my busy day.

I'm so thankful for this man that was brought into my life. He sure makes it easy to count my blessings.

Lindsay (April 1, 2010 at 1:33 PM)  

Oh my gosh this is so cute!!!! Aww I love you guys :)

Unknown (August 13, 2010 at 12:24 PM)  

Umm... ADORABLE!!! Can you believe you get to marry this guy??!

Post a Comment


Followers