Hot Chocolate and Roof Tops

Hi all! Christmas is approaching quickly, and I don't know if I could be more excited! Don't forget to remember Jesus on Christmas. Its easy to get caught up in presents and things, but as you spend time with your family, remember that Jesus is the greatest gift of all. :) Happy birthday Jesus.

The last few days at home have been so wonderful, as always. There has been a lot of time spent with family, with friends, and with the piano. On Friday I got to hang out with my bestie, Bianca Sanchez. We went up to the grand Vintage Fair Mall in good ol Modesto to get a present for Tess' wedding. Later that night, after having fried shrimp with my dad and brother for dinner (I know you're bummed you missed that Linds), Bianca and I got back together and headed out to hear her boyfriend play in a jazz band at Galletos Restaurant. We decided to pick up our good friend Glenn on the way so that we could all catch up. We had a blast singing Taylor Swift songs at the top of our lungs. I love spending time with Bianca... she's an incredible woman of God. What an encouragement it is to have her in my life.

My days are all sort of blurring together so I'll just list a few things that I've done lately:
  -Wrapped presents and mailed them out to family all over the US.
  -Walked around the block yet again with dad and brother to see all the perty lights.
  -Played soccer in the hallway with little brother Seth... shh...
  -Sat on the roof with dad, sipping hot chocolate, looking at the Christmas lights, and waving to people that walked by surprised to see us sitting on top of the roof.
  -Enjoyed sleeping in! Having no agenda for a few days is quite alright with me :)
  -Went out to dinner tonight with mama and Kenny at Cool Hand Luke's. Steak and potatoes!!! Yummy! I don't get those luxuries at college.
  -Enjoyed fellowship at church on Sunday, catching up with friends and family, and hearing a sermon that spoke right to my heart.

Meet Bianca

Post a Comment


Followers