Home, Sweet Home.

Today probably couldn't have come more quickly. I get impatient the closer it gets to the time when I come home to see my family. The escalator down into the terminal of the Sacramento airport doesn't move fast enough when I see my daddy standing at the bottom waiting for me. Nothing beats the hugs I got today from little brother Seth... who likes to squeeze me so tight that my "head pops off." Silly little guy; or the hug from dad at the airport, from papa and grandma, from Kenny, or most of all the hug from mama. I am so blessed to have such a family that loves me and carries me close to their heart. Its good to be home. Actually, its great to be home. :) I can't wait to have yet another coffee time with papa and grandma to update them on my life and to hear more of their lives. They are both so wise. I cherish every visit with them. I can't wait to be tackled down my brother tomorrow in a tickle race... and yes he seems to tackle me already even though he's only 6 years old. I can't wait to spend time with Bianca taking walks around the block, laughing and talking about life.

There are so many other things I am excited about, and I will do my best to share with you these precious moments of Christmas Break 2009. So with that being said, there are more updates to come... sorry I haven't written in so long. But tune in for more T-town adventures.

Cassie Peters (December 16, 2009 at 9:44 AM)  

I love T-Town...who woulda thought :)

Margaret (December 16, 2009 at 10:06 AM)  

:)! Welcome home! Enjoy it!

Lindsay (December 16, 2009 at 11:46 AM)  

So jealous! Wish I was home with you :( Give everyone extra hugs for me and please write lots and lots over break!! Oh and I loved how you described everyones hugs...so cute and SO true!

Anonymous –  (December 16, 2009 at 1:07 PM)  

So glad you're home and safe!! =) I love you roommate! Can't wait to chat about home-time adventures!! Miss you already!

Post a Comment


Followers