Chickens on the Porch?

 

You may be wondering what these are... Its not everyday that you see boxes of chickens on your back porch. Yep! That's right! We have chickens on our back porch.

This week is what our school likes to call Screaming Eagles Week. Its a week of competition and outrageous games among all the different floors. Since my roommate is the Secretary of Activities at NU, she has helped put on the main event which occurs tonight, called Floor Olympics. And this year, it involves....chickens. So we're storing them on our back porch until the event tonight. Last night, I watched Krissa (my roommate) feed them apples before bed. I go outside to say hi occasionally, and they politely bawk back. I'm not so sure that I'll miss those little smelly ones on our back porch, but it sure is a treat to have their company for a short while :) Here are two pictures from my past participation in Floor Olympics.

Survivor TV show theme

Dr. Suess theme

Lindsay (January 30, 2010 at 1:02 PM)  

hahaha I love this post! How did I not know you had chickens for floor olympics?! Can't wait to see pictures!!

Anonymous –  (January 30, 2010 at 1:05 PM)  

Oh my word! I was wondering what that was on your back porch! HAHA!

Post a Comment


Followers